Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eva Ross Canfield and George C. Canfield.

The man and woman in the middle are my maternal great-grandparents, Eva Ross Canfield and George C. Canfield. They lived in LeRaysville, Pa which is a distance from Laceyville, but I am hoping someone that sees this may know something!

This photo was taken at the Ross-Lewis Reunion in 1920. I have several other photos of the woman on the far right in the photo who I suspect was a “Lewis”, but I do not know how she and Eva Ross were related. Eva Ross was born in 1863 probably around Middletown or LeRaysville, Pa. George C. Canfield was born July 15, 1860 in Bradford, Pa. They raised their family in LeRaysville, Pa.

I am desperately trying to find where the two of them are buried and just how she was related to the Lewis family.

Please contact me at: chall281@cox.net
Thank you,
Carolyn

No comments: